Sure, it’s almost August, but there’s still time to kick back with a cool cocktail and a summer read.
If you’re planning to hit the beach (or your patio) soon, mix business and pleasure with one of these seven titles that tackle social media, PR, and marketing. They’re recommendations from Lexington, Ky.’s Herald-Reader contributing columnist Anne Marie van den Hurk.
Here’s van den Hurk’s must-read list:
1. Now Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter, and More Social by Jay Baer and Amber Naslund.
2. PR 2.0 by Deirdre Breakenridge.
3. Social Marketing to the Business Customer by Paul Gillin and Eric Schwartzman.
4. Social Media ROI by Olivier Blanchard.
5. Welcome to the Fifth Estate: How to Create and Sustain a Winning Social Media Strategy by Geoff Livingston. (Click here to read an excerpt of this book.)
By Kevin Allen @ PR Daily